Sunday 8 April 2012

Holidayin'

Whilst on Easter holidays I have been relaxing on the beach, dreaming about what I would like to buy, fishing and thinking about my next meal.   Seeing as I am by the water, one must have fish'n chips for at least one meal right?  Yes I hear you say.  Well for lunch today I had the best fish'n chips ever at Savige's Seafood, Bongaree, Bribie Island - 12 First Avenue.  It was really busy and we were going to bypass it as I was so hungry I didn't want to wait, but boy, it was worth the 20 minute wait!  I wish I took a photo, but I can describe to you what I had.  I had crumbed sweet lip fish'n chips.  I ordered "sweet lip" as my father in law only mentioned it to us the other day that it was a fish caught locally.  Before that I had never heard of it before.  The fish was not as meaty as hake or as light as flat head, it was a big "sweet" piece of fish.  The crumbs were super fine and cooked to perfection AND the chips were so crispy and crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.  They were the best chips I have had from a little local shop.  The best,  I still recall are from Kinglseys Steak House.

Apart from eating and thinking about food, here are some colourful pics from a day at the beach. . . There are so many Aztec inspired prints and designs in the world of fashion at the moment.  Here are a few pieces on my wishlist.


Someone else's bold green beach umbrella which I liked


In-laws towel,  very Aztec!



Etro Clutch
Sass & Bide - My Favourite Game Silk Blend Jacket






Current/Elliott Printed Denim Jeans, nice with a tucked in black or white shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...